Friday, December 25, 2009

Winterberry - Mag Card 3

Hi everyone !!!
Today I want to share with you a card that
I made with the gorgeous Winterberry Ching-Chou Kuik's stamp
I really LOVE to colour these fairies, all the details are just fantastic...
I'm in love with these stamps !!!



Stamp : Winterberry Ching-Chou Kuik from plate 20
Papers : Bazzill, Me&My Big Ideas
Prima Flowers, Kaiser Pearls, Snowflakes and Frame from Quickutz Die
Ice Stickles, Metal Corner from Tim Holtz Ideaology


Copics :
Skin : E00, E11, 20
Dress/Hat : YG91, YG95, YG9, E04, R20
Hair : W1, W5, W9
Cat : W1, W5


---

I wish you a Merry Christmas
and an Happy New Year !!!

May all your wishes come true...

Mag


9 comments:

  1. Wow Mag! You have done it again. Gorgeous work!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Mag, I need you to teach me some coloring techniques (love the hair/highlights). Beautiful beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the coloring on this is divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous, I love everything about it, the coloring is beautiful - the more I look the more I see and love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mag, stunning, gorgeous, beautiful!! I don't know how else to say it!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. one word describes this Mag, BEAUTIFUL! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO beautiful Mag! Incredible coloring and detail! One of my favs ever!!

    ReplyDelete