Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fairy Love


I am such a fan of fairies and sparkles! Though you probably guessed that after this card hehe. They just work so well together. I never tire from inking them up and coloring the afternoon away.
Supply List:
Image
Ching Chou Kuik's In the Wind , Sweet Pea Stamps

Ink
Memento, Tuxedo Black

Papers
Neenah Smooth white card stock
Designer Papers are from an unknown manufacturer

Copic Markers
Skin tones-yr0000, e000, yr000, e21
Hair-w3, w5, w7, w9
Dress-b63, b66
Wings-b0000, b000
Eyes-b91, b93

Misc Supplies
Decoart fine glitter
Chalks for cheeks
Stickles "Crystal or Stardust"
Smooch "Illuminate"
Dimensional adhesive
2 silver mini brads
1 silver large brad
silver filigree circle
2 lavender jumbo glittered brads
clear plate "love"
Scotch ATG gun and adhesive

Lisa

14 comments:

  1. Very very beautiful card!! Love the gentle purple here)) The image is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lisa! I love the simple elegance you portray.
    Sometimes its hard to know when to quit isn't it. You did a wonderful job with this one!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is stunning... I have just added this stamp and a few more copics to my wish list too.

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the dimension, soft colors, and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning!Love everthing about it
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love how soft and beautiful this card is Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, I love your card. You made a gorgeous colouring to this sweet image, and I love your colour combination of white and purple. Wonderful creation!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, I love this card, it just makes me wanna run to my stamping room and find this stamp! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Love the sparkle and the 'softness'. Absolutely beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa this is a vision. I love the softness of the lavender and silver!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa this is sooooo stunning. I love everything about it. It is so pretty. The embellishment in the corner is a perfect accent

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, wow, wow Lisa!~ You just blow me away. Love what you have created here. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa this is so soft and beautiful. I love the colors you used and all the softness you created.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, love the sparkle and the soft shades. The little love accent is a great complement to this delicate card.

    ReplyDelete