Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wall Hangings.....


Today I am going to show you a project I did for my Granddaughters bedroom.  I hope you like it!!!



I used the Portrait stamps from Elaine Cox that can be purchased at Sweet Pea Stamps.  These luscious beauties can be purchased as a single stamp or on a page of 4.

I colored both with my copics and then added tons of glitter to their wings.
I added a lace flower topped with a rosette button.  Added a bow and a few dew drops and placed them on a block frame for hanging.

I thought these were the most enchanting faces I have ever colored and will be perfect for her bedroom wall.
I hope you like them too.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Kym. I will take 2 for my bedroom please...lol
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo pretty Kym. They would look adorable on a young girls room. You did a beautiful job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, I love the coloring. they are both perfect for a girls room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Kym they are gorgeous. Love it and I bet your granddaughter loved it. You colored both beauties wonderfully...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, I love how dark the black ink looks and how beautiful the coloring came out. They are wonderful. I know any little girl would just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this are so pretty. I bet your Granddaughter loved them. I think these would look great in any little princess room.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful and will be wonderful on a girl's wall! Gorgeous coloring Kym!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea to make those wall hangings for your granddaughter. I am sure she will love them. Beautiful creations, Kym!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!!! So cute. These will look just perfect on a girls wall. I am in the process of making something similar for a nursery. Yours are stunning, I bet they are loved.

    Renee xxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are beautiful...their eyes are rivoting!

    ReplyDelete