Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SHARON'S TURN TO SHARE SOME SWEETPEA LOVE



I was inspired today to use some Aqua papers I was using for another Challenge.  Liking the colours I decided to do several images in the same colour scheme and see how different I could make them.


The first stamp image I used was ©Joanne Schempp's Dusty Rose.     I chose Dusty Rose as I had already stamped it and started colouring the skin tones.  Not being sure whether I was happy with my colouring it had been left unfinished.  So after colouring several images in colours matching my papers and liking the results I decided to continue colouring this one the same!






I hope you like it and feel inspired too!  There are lots of gorgeous stamps to chose from at Sweetpea stamps so why not pop over and take a look.


If you would like to see more details on this card.  Please check out my blog here.






Don't forget to check back regularly for more inspiration from the team and watch out for my other card using the same colour scheme but so different from this one!


Best wishes and enjoy your crafting,  


7 comments:

  1. Sharon, oh so pretty. She looks gorgeous in blue with the red hair. I love all the embellishments you added. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those papers and that hair Sharon! Your layout is perfect.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the red hair! Gorgeous. The blue pearl swirls are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful work Sharon, the more different cards I see using this stamp, the more I wanna get my hands on it! This is just a fabulous card. Your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Sharon. I also love your combo of colours. The red hair looks great with all the blues.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon she is so beautiful in blue. I love all the flowers and embellishments you added and that love is awesome that you added to the bottom right of the image. Great job on this.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete