Friday, December 21, 2012

Sweet Innocence

Sweet Innocence, that's what this little girl makes me think of, a child praying what is sweeter than that?  Here's a gorgeous stamp from artist Elisabeth Bell called Polly's Little Prayer.  I think holiday time is a great time to stop and think of prayers too.

 I cut out the image using a decorative cutter from Spellbinders Nestabilities and added a vellum sentiment "Children are a Gift from the Lord:  They are a reward from him,  -Psalms."    I hope you are all getting ready for the holidays as I am.  I have gotten my stockings out with a little sign that says "Insert Rubber Here."  That's a little HINT for my dear family.  Though given the amount of crafts I create, I think they have figured it out.  But, I do think SANTA could use a little prompting now and again.  That Santa, he's sure good to me.

Hugs and best wishes for a Merry Christmas everyone.

Holley

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely image Holley - love the sentiment you have put with her. Beautiful colours.
    Merry Christmas, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Holley, love the die cut. Have a Merry Christmas!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Holley! I really like the die you used as well as the bling, your card shows a lot of texture.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley so, so pretty. I love that you put it all together the way you did and the pinks are wonderful. The flower that matches the ones in her pj even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet image and I love the way you've coloured it and the gorgeous decoative die-cut frame (I think I have that same one! :D) and especially all the pinks - I love pink! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet Holley, I love this image, she is so precious and innocent. You did a lovely job with her, love the cross you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so sweet, Holley. And the frame you gave her looks great. Fabulous colour choice as well.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love the die you have used!

    ReplyDelete